Support ArtReach St. Croix
At ArtReach St. Croix, we believe that the Arts are a significant part of what makes the St. Croix Valley great. Already, 2012 has been a tremendous year. With your help we can make an even bigger SPLASH!
Gifts to ArtReach St. Croix through the Annual Fund will be used to:
- Build strong collaboration between arts organizations and provide services that benefit the entire arts sector—especially through marketing.
- Promote our art-filled Septembers through Take Me to the River. Building on a successful valley arts experience that debuted in 2010 and grew dramatically in 2012.
- Animate the ArtReach space welcoming artists, learners, neighbors and visitors.
- Build audiences and introduce more arts enthusiasts to the St. Croix Valley experience.
- Create more opportunities for writers, visual artists, and performing artists of all ages.
For twenty years, ArtReach has been a part of the arts environment of the St. Croix River Valley. With your philanthropic support, ArtReach will continue its journey toward connecting communities with the arts through arts leadership, collaborative marketing, strengthening arts education, and supporting artists throughout the valley.
All contributions to ArtReach St. Croix are tax deductible and support our Valley-wide programming. Following receipt of a contribution, we will issue a letter acknowledging your gift. If you have questions or comments regarding giving a gift, please contact us at email@example.com or call 651.439.1465.
You can contribute to the annual fund by:
- mailing a check to:
ArtReach St. Croix
224 N. 4th Street,
Stillwater, MN 55082
- giving a gift by phone:
Tuesday – Friday 10-4
- giving a gift online: