ArtReach St. Croix has a bold regional vision: to make the St. Croix Valley a nationally-recognized arts destination. To this end, ArtReach connects communities and the arts in the scenic St. Croix Valley by raising visibility of visual, literary and performing arts events that happen here. By becoming a member, you will access our networks, resources and programs that strengthen the arts in the St. Croix Valley.
All members get the following annual benefits:
- Email Newsletter
- Invitations to exclusive member events and opportunities
- Discounts on ArtReach ticketed events
- Discounts on purchases in the St. Croix Gallery & Holiday Pop-up Shop
Additional benefits for artists:
- Exhibition opportunities – Annual Members Show and other Call for Artists
- Networking at programs like Writers on Writing, Members Show, Navigate arts marketing programs, and more
- Fiscal Agency
Take Me to the River – September 2017
Participate in this regional arts event by hosting an open studio or other event. Take Me to the River will direct event visitors to your studio. Anchor event and advertising rates available Spring 2017.
Types of Membership
- Individual: $40
- Household: $50
- Marketing Membership: Basic Membership + $15
Includes an artist profile on StCroixSplash.org, the region’s online arts and nature event calendar. ArtReach St. Croix can build your artist profile for additional $20.
If you have any questions, please contact Alana or Syndie at 651-439-1465.