All along the St. Croix River are places where the arts and nature come together in a way that is truly unique, and generous individuals like you make this possible. When you give to ArtReach St. Croix, it has ripple effects:
- Your support makes it possible for ArtReach to seize opportunities such as the Pop-up Holiday Gift Gallery. Our experience, established systems and extensive networks make this high-profile retail sales boutique a beautiful success.
- The National Endowment for the Arts has awarded ArtReach the competitive NEA Big Read grant for six consecutive years—thanks to your enthusiastic participation and support of Big Read Programs!
- Your support for the ArtReach Gallery Programs makes it possible for a robust exhibition calendar, where local and regional artists are featured and celebrated. Your generous contributions also made the Mobile Art Gallery become a reality, where we can expand our reach and take the arts to every bend in the river!
- You have made it possible to raise the visibility of what is happening in the Valley through the StCroixSplash.org event calendar while helping artists and arts organizations focus on what they do best—making art and hosting programs.
- You have made it possible it possible to increase the collective reach of the Take Me to the River, expanding and elevating the series of September arts events all around the valley.
What are your ripple effects? A gift to the ArtReach St. Croix annual fund is a way to strengthen the arts and cultural life of the St. Croix Valley, from Hastings and Prescott to Taylors Falls and St. Croix Falls.
If you have questions or comments regarding giving a gift, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 651-439-1465.
Make a one-time online donation
Make a monthly pledge
Mailing a check to:
ArtReach St. Croix
224 N. 4th Street,
Stillwater, MN 55082
Giving a gift by phone:
Tuesday – Friday 10am-4pm
ArtReach St. Croix is committed to respecting the privacy of donors. Visitor, member, donor and prospective donor personally identifiable information is requested onsite and collected from membership applications and donation response forms.
ArtReach St. Croix uses donors’ information to understand their interests in its mission and to update them on the organization’s plans and acitivites. It is shared with staff, board members, volunteers and consultants only on a “need-to-know” basis.
Infrequently, ArtReach makes donors’ information available to other organizations in order to provide updates on other regional events and activities. For those who do not wish to be included on a mailing list that might be shared, please contact ArtReach St. Croix to have your information removed from such lists.